Hala Luya (Demo)
8’8” x 38” x DoubleStack™ 6”+ 3”
Rage through voluminous waters. The Luya is designed with whitewater connoisseurs in mind who are looking to crush Class 3 to Class 5 rapids and further progress into big whitewater. With an innovative design, the Hala Luya combines the best elements of a whitewater kayak with Hala’s burly Core Construction™.
Added volume with our patent-pending DoubleStack™ construction and a full rocker creates punch and rise that will crush the biggest water. And our Stompbox™ retractable fin allows you to slide over rocks and obstacles without hanging the board. The Hala Luya is truly in a class of its own!
- Core Construction™
- Patent-Pending DoubleStack™ Construction
- Full Rocker
- 4 D-Ring Rigging Points
- 2 Rubber Side Handles
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- 4 Removable Gummy Site Bite Click Fins
- Stompbox™ Retractable Fin Built In
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty