Kialoa Kids Keiki Paddle
Groms have specific needs that often go unrecognized. We have found the most important features in a kid's paddle include a smaller shaft, a smaller adjustable range, a manageable blade size and a paddle that floats. The Keiki II addresses all of these. With an adjustable range of 53-69" this paddle will fit a child who is 3'6" to 5' tall assuming the handle is 10" overhead. The 70 square inch teardrop shaped blade is great because if your child only puts a part of the blade in the water it will still move them towards their destination.
- Durable ABS Palm Grip.
- 16" Utility Palm for length adjustment (53" - 69") as you grow.
- Slim, round, durable fiberglass shaft.
- Smaller blade provides perfect power for kids.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Surface Area: 70 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Width: 6½"
- Blade Length: 14 ½"
- Adjustable: 53-69"
- Weight: 19 oz